
We went to visit our close friends, The Spauldings, for dinner Sunday evening. We met Ron and Rayne over 3 years ago in Lamaze class and have been friends ever since. Rayne is the queen of blogs and has featured us on her blog several times, so I am excited to return the favor! As always, we had a great time with Ron, Rayne and Sadie, who is a month younger than Emma (and a head taller than her!!). Rayne cooked a fabulous meal, as always, and we ate too much (as usual!) Rayne is such a great cook/decorator/event planner, I have told her she needs to make a business out of it.
Sadie and Emma had a ball playing with Sadie's toys and chasing Sake-boy, their cat.
Thanks guys! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
1 comment:
Wow! It feels cool to be on your blog! I am blushing from all of your compliments...we had such a GREAT time and we cherish you all so much. Thanks for being such dear friends and we're looking forward to our next get together!!!
Post a Comment