Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ceramics, take 2!!


We decided to paint some ceramics today for Auntie Rebecca and family, and forgot that Sarabelle may come by. She arrived, just as we were getting started, so she was able to paint a plate as well for Alan. Both girls had SO much fun painting, and I'm sure Auntie Rebecca, Uncle Jonny, Natash and Hannah will love the gift Emma painted for them. Since they hardly look at my blog, I'm confident the gift will still be a big surprise when they get it in the mail!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey auntie sue!! i am looking at your blog right now!! there for I do look at your blog!! it was so nice if emma to make plates for us (though we have not gotten them yet) and now it will not be a surprise. I miss making pottery with you sooo much and i REALLY what to see u soon!!
lots of love
-hannah