Monday, July 20, 2009

Give up the blog?

I have been really busy and just have not had time to update my blog. I'm thinking about just getting rid of it and using the web address for a work blog, connected to my website. I hate to lose all the info that I have on the blog though. I'm not sure if there is a way to save it. Does anyone know? I post pictures and updates on Facebook and most of the same people are on facebook, so they could still see my updates.

Things are well with us. The pregnancy continues on and I feel well, just eating like P-I-G and getting fat. But at least I don't feel sick and in pain like I did with the girls. Hope it continues that way. Rachael is coming along and can even stay in a standing position when we put her hands on the side of the crib, for a few seconds. We are hoping she will learn how to crawl and sit soon, but we are just letting her take her time. She is the sweetest baby ever and we love her lots...!

4 comments:

Peyton Reese Eastep said...

Hey Sue,
Glad to hear that you are feeling well! I actually think that you can print out all of your blog info on blurb.com It's like making your own little book (keepsake) I haven't personally used it but I do think that might work for you. Hope this helps!
Nikki

Peyton Reese Eastep said...

Hi Sue!
Try Blurb.com I think you can print out all of your info that is on your blog. It's like making your own little book (keepsake.)

Let me know if that helps!
Glad you're feeling well!!!

The Spaulding Family said...

Of course my vote is NO! Keep your blog. I do know you can have your blog bound into a book by the cutest blog on the block. The info is on their home page and their prices are reasonable.

The Spaulding Family said...

You know my vote. Keep the blog!
However, I can tell you that the cutest blog on the block (.com) has the option have your blog bound into a book. Their prices are pretty reasonable, too.