When Rachael first came home, they sent a bunch of the really large syringes for us to use with her feeding tube (Thank God, we never used any of these as we got her right on the bottle and the feeding tube was removed at the first "check up" appointment)
I was about to throw all of these brand new, totally sterile syringes away, when I thought I would give one to Emma to play with in the bathtub. Instant success. She was amused for the entire bath and had to be coaxed out. She had so much fun filling the syringe, squirting it all over the tiles, and filling it again. Talk about a cheap bath toy. These will be much more fun next summer in the pool. Anyone who wants one (or several) to amuse their kids in the bath or pool, I have PLENTY to share!!)
1 comment:
Sue,
You and your girls are all so pretty!! Looks like you have been doing great and having a lot of fun too. Love the blog. Do we get to see the family photos you had taken?:)
Best,
Tanya
Post a Comment