Saturday, January 10, 2009

Creations for my girls

The only "artwork" I've had time to create for baby Roo

My Favorite creation...Emma's teapot chandelier...it took me weeks to
make and I almost set fire to the house trying to wire it!!!
Similar ones sell in stores for about $1000, so I was proud I made this one myself.Tea sets for Emma and her American Girl doll
(which we have yet to buy for her since she is not very interested in dolls yet)
Bunny and teapot Lamps
Emma's footprint plate, clock and small plate
(actually made in China along with my crosses, but I no longer sell them)
These were some sample frames I was going to be producing in China...stay tuned...
I'm planning on selling some new creations like these real soon!!
Emma's mosaic mirror made from broken ceramic pieces
When I was pregnant with Emma, I had LOTS of time to create lots of decorations for her room. Here are photos of some of the things I created for Emma. When Rachael came along, I was so busy, I haven't even had time to complete her footprint plate (I have the footprints on the plate, just haven't done the decorations yet...). I did paint a mural on Rachael's wall, though. Enjoy, for those of you who haven't visited our house in Dallas yet!!!
(p.s. I did paint a mural in Emma's room, but we moved houses and I haven't had time to paint one in her new room yet)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sue, I kept meaning to tell you how much I LOVE your creations, especially Emma's teapot chandelier. You're right, they cost a fortune in the stores, because we looked at them for Kasen's room. Since I'm not at all crafty like you, she did get a new ceiling light, but it's not near as fancy as Emma's! LOL Beautiful!

Laura Kirkland said...

SUE!!!
You need to be selling all of those! Especially the chandelier! I have one I am about to hang in Zoe's room and I had to make it myself, too. However, it needs more bling. I LOVE the teapot idea.
The frames are precious!