Some of you are not on facebook, so just wanted to let you know my dad is not doing well, and we travelled to Houston this weekend to see him. Alan will be flying down there today to bring him and his dog back to Dallas. He has been having very high blood sugar levels and it has affected his memory. So he forgets to take his medicine and it is a vicious cycle. He needs to be monitored. He will probably go to an assisted living place here in Dallas. It is very sad. I am organizing the house to get it ready to sell. It is hard to go through all my mom's old stuff, but not as hard as a year ago, thank God...
We are hopeful that my dad will start to improve once he is here and around family, especially the grandkids...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sorry I've not been in touch. I am praying for your family.
Love, Erin
Sue,
Sorry to hear about your dad! I'm glad he's here with you all now. We'll keep you all in our prayers!!
Post a Comment