Brad had to fly down to Houston to bring him to Dallas because my dad doesn't want to travel alone. Brad said there was just NO food in the house. We are trying to get him to move to Dallas, even telling him he can move into my office (1000 square feet and 2 bathrooms, kitchen). But he really doesn't want to do it. We can't force him, but he really is not fit to live alone. It is a really hard time...
He does eat pretty well while he is here, even tucking into chocolates, previously a no-no.
I haven't felt much like blogging lately, but hope to pick up again soon. Our bathroom renovation is complete, but Brad is still doing some painting, etc., so I will take photos when we have it properly decorated. I really do love the new shower and bathtub...
1 comment:
wow - I can't believe how thin your dad is. It must be so hard for you to see him like that and not be able to do anything to help.
Hayd
Post a Comment