Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Sweet Roo!







Today is Rachie Roo's 1st birthday! We had a small party with family yesterday, and here are some photos! Rachael had her first tiny bit of cake and icing (literally a teaspoon or so) and it upset her stomach (we think that was it). She started crying around 7pm and cried for almost 2 hours (very unlike Rachael...she is such a good baby). She can't burp, because of her surgery, so she had horrible gas pains (we think) and just cried and cried. I almost wanted to take her to Medical City Emergency room because I didn't know what was wrong with her (we still aren't really sure...we just suspected the cake icing). She finally settled down around 10pm, and so did we.
Rachael-and Emma-got some neat gifts and Emma is still playing with them and having a grand time. Happy Birthday Sweet Roo!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

oh - I can't beleive its been a year already. Happy Birthday to you dear Rachael.

Vanessa Lurie said...

Happy, happy birthday and many more blessed ones.
Also, mazaltov for your pregnancy!!
Wow, so amazing.
Love and hugs
Vanessa