For those of you not on facebook, I am pregnant again. I am only 7 weeks at this point and no, it was not planned...
We were honestly in shock when we found out, but we are getting used to the idea. Who even knows what will happen, since I miscarried in November. We figure it's all in God's hands. I have been very sick and tired, so haven't had the energy to post anything on my blog, never mind put up photos. I have taken a bunch of photos, and maybe when I start feeling a bit better, I'll put them up. Those of you who know me well, know that I have AWFUL pregnancies, so I am not looking forward to the next 9 months! I always think, this one will be different. I won't have morning sickness (just like my ma, she was such a trooper). But alas, seems like I am already sick and tired.
The family is doing well... Emma is getting ready for summer camp, Rachael is getting stronger and we are all looking foward to swimming in our pool this summer. More updates soon...I hope!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment