Thursday, November 20, 2008

D&C over, feeling OK

I had the D&C today and I am actually feeling fine. I was a bit woozy from the general anesthetic, but slept when I came home and Brad made me some soup, so that tasted good after not eating for a while. There is a bit of cramping, but nothing bad. Much better than I thought it might be. We are a bit sad, but after going through everything with Rachael, we know this is a blessing, and glad it happened now instead of later. Brad and I might try again one more time, but we will just see...Emotionally I am doing OK and appreciate all the emails, phone calls and words of support.(feel free to make comments right here on my blog! I know a lot of you aren't familiar with blogs and can't figure out how to make the comments, but I promise it is easy! Just click on "comments" and follow the directions...)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Sue

I'm Sole. Por favor dile a tu nanny que traduzca esto. Espero que estés bien y te vayas recuperando. Sólo Dios sabe porqué nos hace pasar por todo esto. Seguro que pronto nuestra suerte cambia. Tienes suerte de tener una familia y unos amigos estupendos. Muchos besos.

Tanya said...

Sue,

I am so sorry you had to experience this. You are definitely a strong woman. I'll keep praying for an easy recovery.

I'll give you a call soon.

Tanya

Erin said...

Oh Sue, I'm so sorry. I will be praying for you and Brad.