And here she is, my little angel princess, three years old!! I can hardly believe it. My mom would have been so proud of her. These are the type of milestones that make me miss my mom so much.
Emma can be so much work, but I wouldn't trade her for the world. She is so smart, funny, sweet and beautiful. When I hear her little voice every morning, I beam with pride and love for her.
We will celebrate the day with cupcakes at her school this afternoon (photos later). On Saturday, we will celebrate her birthday at Pump it Up. Happy birthday Sweet Girl. You are the little girl that I always dreamed I would have, and I love you more each day!

1 comment:
HAPPIEST BDAY SWEET EMMA! You've grown into a spunky & energetic angel and we're so blessed to be a part of your little life! We love you & we are looking forward to bounce, bounce, bouncing! Auntie Rayne and Uncle Ron--and of course, Sadie
Post a Comment