My Dad turned 83 last week so he came up to Dallas to celebrate. Actually, Alan had to fly to Houston to bring him here (and take him back) because my dad's failing memory makes him not want to travel any more. His short term memory is terrible. He forgets everything and is very confused. It is hard to see him this way. But his long-term memory is still good. Funny how that happens.
We went to Gloria's to celebrate and he seemed to have a very good time. He is so lonely without my mom (aren't we all?) and I know he enjoyed being around family. I was feeling very under the weather (see next post), but I'm feeling much better now. I went to the opthalmologist and thank God, my iritis is getting better. No more dilated eye! Yeah!
1 comment:
Thanks for the comment in my blog.
Sorry if everything is in Portuguese, but words in English don´t came easy to me...
I hope you don´t left your blog so I can be a part of it...
Let me wish you and yor family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Congratulations for your dads birthday.
Post a Comment