We had an overly busy weekend and I was very under-the-weather. We all have colds, and Emma just got over a case of pink eye last week. I also got a case of iritis this weekend, a chronic condition of my left eye that feels like I have a migraine behind my eye. The only way to treat it is to dilate my eye and use steroid drops Needless to say, I don't enjoy having a dilated eye and having to go around with sunglasses on. Emma had 2 birthday parties today and I know some of the parents thought I was trying to be ultra-cool with my shades on, when the truth is that I was just trying to keep the pain out of my eye. I am going to see an opthalmologist tomorrow to see if there is anything else wrong with me. I know I am very stressed out, and not sleeping well with 2 kids who don't sleep, but I hope I can get this figured out because it is very hard on all of us. I am about to head into my busiest month (January -- 2 Gift Markets...Atlanta and Dallas) and need to be well for those. I was toying with the idea of giving up my blog today just so I have less on my plate...sometimes I wonder who I am keeping this blog up for anyway, myself or my friends? I really had wanted some of my family and my late mom's friends overseas to read my blog so they could keep up with us, but I am not even sure they read it (Either because they are technically challenged or maybe they just don't care). As you can tell, my mood is not too good today...that's what happens when you feel like your left eye is about to burst...
My dad was in town and I will post some photos of our dinner last night later on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Sue. Hope you are feeling better very soon. You don't have to commit to blogging regularly - just leave it and when something strikes you that you'd like to post even if its been three months since you last posted, then it will be there. There are so many things recorded on my blog that have yet to make it to the baby book. Its a good quick way to keep records of the kids. Hope you keep it:)
Hi Sue
Visiting Renate´s blog I finally find you, what a wonderful coincidence perhaps you don´t remember me...
I can't forget South Africa, your lovely dad Dr. Beck, your mom and also your brother´s.
Sorry my English but now in Portugal we just speak Portuguese as you known.
What a lovely girls you have.
I miss very much this time, my DJ (Luis ) is 21 and Sara 13 years so I'm being old (43):(
Best wishes for you all:)
under the weather? that's normal...
I'm at home this week because I've got both my kids sick. I peek at your blog EVERYDAY! So please don't feel down I love seeing your blog and family. Just went to see your family photos on your friend blog, they are just too beautiful! Even I have started taking diferent photos of my boys after seeing her lovely, fantastic photos. I'm so glad we are back in touch! This week I'm going to post something special on my blog just for you! And Sue keep up the blog please. I really love it.
Post a Comment