Clowing around with Lance at their house
Enjoying the lights at the Spauldings Christmas dinner


I have been SO busy lately, I just don't have time to blog. January is my busiest month as I have the Atlanta and Dallas Gift Markets back to back. Additionally, I am trying to design some new products (stay tuned to see pics...). So here are just a few random pictures of us enjoying the last couple of weeks...I decided to take more of little Rachael as I hardly have any of her on the blog compared to Emma!! Gotta love her baby blues!
I also got a new camera (thanks Alan, for our birthday gift!) so I can't wait to add more photos taken with it.
2 comments:
Hi Sue
Love your blog and get so happy when you update it. Your girls are just beautiful.
Wishing you all a very happy, healthy and successful 2009!
LOL Vanessa
OMG. Rachael looks like she's really filling out. She's getting cuter all the time. I think that's always the case. You think they are so cute and then they just keep getting cuter. I love the swimsuit pics, she's a doll.
Love
Post a Comment